Table of Contents
Preferences Dialog - SQL Editing Help
On this page, you can set options for editing text in the SQL editor(s).
- Auto add closing brace – If ON, then the application will automatically add the “closing” brace when the user will input the “opening” brace symbol.
- Auto add closing quote – If ON, then the application will automatically add the “closing” quote when the user will input the “opening” quote symbol.
- Auto indents – If ON, then the application will automatically make indents in the text.
- Highlight current row – If ON, then the application will highlight the active row in the editor.
- Show white space – If ON, white space chars will be shown as dots.
- Uppercase keywords – If ON, then all keywords will be automatically changed to upper-case.
- Static Analyzer - enables Static Analyzer. Many features of SQL Editor depend on information collected by this Analyzer. Enabled on default.
- Ident Resolved - enables Ident Resolver, a feature of SQL Editor to find and show wrong idents in the SQL command.
- Open static analyzer console on error
- Static analyzer document size limit
- Show autocompletion list on text enter – If ON, the application will offering the list of keywords for auto-completion on typing.
- Show list delay (ms) – The delay, before showing the autocompletion list.
- Add a space after the autocompletion – If ON, the application will add the space after the substituted word.
- Autocompletion Style – new in v10.5.
- StartWith - this style was for years up to v10.5. Typed chars considered as the prefix of a string.
- RegEx - Typed chars used for RegEx comparision against strings.