Server Admin - Backups
This tab allows you to manage backups of databases (VDB and SQLite) and Valentina Studio Projects on your Valentina Server.
You can see a list of backups with the following columns:
- Name – the name of the backed-up object.
- Location – the location where the backup is stored within the Valentina Server backups directory).
- Type – the type of the backed-up object. Possible values are VDB (Valentina Database), SQLITE (SQLite Database), VSP (Valentina Studio Project).
- Size – the size of the backup on disk
- Creation Date – the date and time the backup was created.
The backup list works in three modes:
- Show as List – shows all backups as a plain list.
- Group by Name – groups all backups by the name of a backed-up object (the default).
- Group by Date – groups all backups by date.
The list has the context menu which allows switching between these modes, restoring and downloading selected backup.
You can click a column header to sort it in ascending or descending order.
Status Bar Controls
- Download… button – allows you to download selected backup to your local disk.
- Restore… button – allows you to restore selected backup to an existing or new database.