Server Admin - Licenses
You can see a list of licenses with the following columns:
- Name – the name of the license file.
- Type – the type of the license (Mac, Linux, Windows, Embedded, etc).
- Owner – the name of the license owner.
- Connections – the number of Valentina DB connections allowed in this license.
- Subscription Expires – the subscription expiration date. NOTE: Versions released before expiration will continue to work but newer versions will require a new license.
- Date Generated – the time when this license was generated.
- State – the state of the license (Active, Ignored, Subscription Expired, Expires Soon, etc).
You can click a column header to sort it in ascending or descending order. This can help you easily find e.g. the eldest licenses.
You can drag the license file right to this list to upload it.
Status Bar Controls
- Upload… button – allows you to upload a license file to the Valentina Server.