Table of Contents
Valentina Release 10.2.x Notes
These release notes describe the changes in Paradigma Software Valentina products beginning with Release 10.2 and through the 10.2 life cycle that ended May 11, 2020.
These release notes are organized by individual release and product. They are updated periodically as new information becomes available within a specific release as well as before or after a specific release. To ensure that you are reading the latest version of the release notes, visit the top page of the Valentina Release History. You should always consult the latest release notes prior to installing a new version. Some products have technologies shared by others, and you can assume that a technology listed under one product will likely be rolled into products that use that technology.
- [Imp][BIG] Improved async loading of information from remote DB Servers.
- [Imp] improved tooltips for buttons of the main Toolbar.
- [Imp][Schema Edior] work of Refresh command. Now should be instant.
- [Fix][DataEditor] show tooltip for a TEXT Field with a HTML content.
- [New][SQL Editor]
- Snippets now have RUN button on the left, so you can click to copy snippet into SQL Editor and execute it immediately.
- ENTER button now copies snippet into SQL Editor.
- CMD/CTRL + ENTER shortcut copies snippet into SQL Editor and Execute it.
- Contextual menu of a snippet now has the “Execute” item.
- [Imp][All] Added an option to send multiple dump statements at once which speeds up performance for remote connections.
- [Imp][All] Show start and end time of the dump loading process.
- [Imp][ValentinaDB] Supported loading of SQL With External Data Valentina Database dump files.
- [Imp][SQLite] SQLite dump speed up x4 times with a new Valentina SQLite API command (PrepareAndExecuteAllCommandsEx). Local and with Valentina SQLite Server.
- [Imp][All] Added options to limit the size of data and/or the number of records in a multi-row INSERT command.
- [Imp][All] Added options to limit the size of data and number of records in the SQL Server dump batch.
- [New][Dumps][ValentinaDB] Supported creation of SQL With External Data Valentina Database dump files.
- [Imp][MSSQL] Supported dumping all SQL Server objects visible in the Schema Editor (previously only tables were dumped).
- [Imp] Removed requirement to create adminpack extension to view log files on the PostgreSQL server.
- [Imp] Show a warning if log files creation is disabled on PostgreSQL server with info on how to enable it.
- [Imp] Fixed columns layout of CSV-based logs.
- [Imp] More tooltips.
- [Fix]8771[Win] - vServer.Restart() command shutdown the server but doesn't restart it in Windows.
Valentina SQLite Server
- [Imp] SQLite dump speed up x4 times with a new Valentina SQLite API command (PrepareAndExecuteAllCommandsEx).