Table of Contents
Valentina Release 10.6.x Notes
- [New][SQL Editor][Pro] Autocomplete menu now suggets JOIN conditions
- [New][SQL Editor] Autocomplete menu now has a bottom line where help is printed.
- [New][SQL Editor] Autocomplete menu now can be resized by mouse
- [New][SQL Editor] Autocomplete menu shows more tooltips about items.
- [Imp] SQLite to Valentina DB converter improved a lot.
- [New][Query Editor] Added dialog to edit JOIN. It is used to:
- change kind of JOIN – INNER JOIN, LEFT JOIN, RIGHT JOIN, FULL JOIN;
- swap tables – switch between, e.g T1 LEFT JOIN T2 and T2 LEFT JOIN T1
- modify the joined fields.
- [Imp] Autocomplete of JOIN for ValentinaDB BinaryLink works now.
- [Fix] Couple of fixes in autocomplete
- [Fix][Preferences] Fixed wrong minimum size of the preferences dialog.
Valentina for Xojo
- [Imp] Support Xojo DateTime class instead of Date in Xojo2019r2 or newer. Older Xojo versions can continue to use the Date class.
- [Fix] CRASH in Auto-Completer, when typed ON in the JOIN clause, and 1 or 2 tables mentioned in the FROM clause are missing.
- [New][SQLite] Supported SQLite generated columns (referred to as “methods” within the Valentina Studio) in:
- Schema Editor
- Diagram Editor
- Query Editor
- SQL Editor
Valentina for .NET
- [Fix]8906 - [V4NET] Using local connection may cause crash in its destructor.
Valentina for PHP
- [New] Supported PHP versions 7.4 and 8.0 on macOS, Windows and Linux.