Table of Contents
Valentina Release 11.0 Notes
- ValentinaDB ADK for macOS supports ARM architecture
- Valentina Reports ADK for macOS supports ARM architecture
- Valentina Server for macOS supports ARM architecture
Valentina Studio for macOS (ARM) is still under development. The following ADKs are available for MacOS ARM as universal libraries for macOS x86_64 and arm64:
- Valentina ADK for C++
- Valentina ADK for Java
- Valentina ADK for Xojo
- Valentina ADK for PHP
The following ADKs are available in a binary format (supporting both Intel and ARM):
- Valentina ADK for C
- Valentina ADK for Ruby
Other ADKs for macOS ARM are forthcoming.
- [New][VStudio] Pass parameters when previewing report in browser if HTTP port of VServer is enabled.
- [Fix][SQLDiff] Fixed creation of SQLDiff parameters for SQLite client databases.
- [Fix][Schema Editor] Fixed creation of field for new ObjectPtr link.
- [Imp][Schema Editor] Close Valentina project and database automatically before unregistering.
- [New]8913 - Set binding to the report's query for vServer's HTTP.
- [Fix]8918 - Add “datasource” param to the HTTP server to generate reports from any supported database.
- [Fix]8911 - USE command should produce more clear error when the target database is closed.
- [Fix] Fixed printing pictures from SQLite datasources.
- [Fix] Use ?N format of SQLite bind parameters.