Table of Contents
Load Dump [PostgreSQL] Dialog Help
On this page you can set the name for a new database, that will be a target for the dumping.
- New DB Name – The name for database, that will be created for loading dump.
On this page you can select the format of the dump.
- Custom or Tar – Select this option if dump contained in the tar-format, or in some else custom format.
- Directory – Select this option if dump contained in directory.
- SQL – Select this option if dump contained in the single file with SQL script.
On this page you can select the kind of input data.
- Structure Only – If selected, then the dump will contain information only about database structure.
- Structure And Records – If selected, then the dump will contain information the database structure and all records.
- Records Only – If selected, then the dump will contain information only about records in the database.
- Include CREATE DATABASE statement – Select if the dump starts with CREATE DATABASE statement.
- Clean before restore – Select if need to drop objects before create.
- Single transaction – Select if need to load dump by single transaction.
- Owner – Select if no need to load object owners.
- Privilege – Select if no need to load privileges.
- Tablespace – Select if no need to load tablespaces.
- Disable triggers – Select if no need disable triggers on the target tables while the data is reloaded.
- No data for failed tables – Select if no need to load data for failed tables.
- Use SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION – Select if the dump contains SET SESSION AUTHORIZATION command.
- Stop on error – Select if loading should stop when error occurs.
- Verbose – Select if the loading process should be logged.