Edit Menu Help
The “Edit” menu contains commands to edit text and some database objects.
- Undo - Makes the last action undone. Please note, as Valentina Studio is a database management system, many actions can not be made undone!
- Redo - Repeats the last (undone) action.
- Cut - Cuts out the selected text/object and saves it in the clipboard.
- Copy - Copies the selected text/object to the clipboard.
- Paste - Pastes the text / object saved in the clipboard at the cursor position.
- Clear - Deletes the selected text/object.
- Select All - Selects all objects of the type selected.
- Find - Opens find text dialog.
- Find and Replace - Opens find/replace dialog.