Property Inspector Help
The property Inspector shows the properties of selected item.
- Some Tab-panels, in particular Schema Editor and Report Editor contain Property Inspector, which displays properties and their values of a selected object.
- You can show/hide inspector using the View Menu or keyboard shortcut CMD+I.
- Properties are grouped into Categories. Each category can be collapsed/expanded by a mouse click into triangle icon. The collapsed/expanded state is stored for each object and remains valid for this object even if you switch to other objects.
- Some properties can be edited in different ways. For example, on picture above:
- Name property has edit field to edit it.
- Local Name has popup-menu.
- Comment has button “…” that opens dialog where you can type and edit multi-line text.
- Encrypted has a checkbox.
- Some properties can be shown in the BOLD. It means that this property overrides value of parent object. You can do right click on such property to see contextual menu with command “User Parent Value”.