SQLDiff Result Page
When comparison is done, you will see its result in the SQLDiff Page.
- The Menu Bar – Provides the controls to process the result.
- The Object Tree (top left) - Displays the different objects.
- The Action List (middle) - Displays the list of actions to sync of selected object or set of objects.
- The SQL Panel (bottom) - Displays the SQL script of sync for selected action(s).
Using filters you can change content of the list of actions.
|Show only selected objects.|
|Show actions for objects that should be added to the Source DB.|
|Show actions for objects that should be changed in the Source DB.|
|Show actions for objects that should be removed from the Source DB.|
Saving the Sync Script
The “Save Script…” button invokes the dialog for saving script:
- Add Header – Adds a custom script to the head of sync script from the file.
- Add Footer – Adds a custom script to the end of sync script from the file.
- Save To File… – Opens the system dialog to save the sync script to the file.
- Copy to Clipboard – Copies the sync script to the clipboard.
The “Synchronize…” button inn the tool-bar invokes the wizard for sync databases.
At the first page you can tune a synchronization process:
- Set synchronization mode - synchronize databases by one script for all objects, by one script for each group of objects or by one script for each different object.
- Select post synchronization action.
- Add custom preprocessing and postprocessing scripts.
At the last page you can see a process of the synchronization.