Stored Procedures by Paradigma Software
Here are listed Stored Procedures implemented by Paradigma Software to be used for different tasks.
- Procedures grouped into different text files with ext “.sql”.
- Files are located on FTP and are considered as part of “ver.ver” release. So if you use, e.g. 5.5.6 release, you should to use stored procedures from its folder on FTP.
How to use:
- in Valentina Studio: do “Load SQL dump” into your database, and now you can use procedures. Also you can just copy paste text into SQL Editor and execute it.
- in code of some ADK application: execute VDatabase.LoadDump( “somefile.sql” ). Also possible load its text into string and do db.SqlExecute().
List of Procedures
- GenerateDataFor() - can generate N records into table T for tests or benches.