Preferences Dialog - SQL Editor Help
On this page you can set options for SQL Editor.
- Auto hide console – If ON, the the application will hide the console if it is not active.
- Live check for errors ( SQLite only ) –
- Show indents – If ON, the the application will show indents.
- Save and restore columns width – If ON, then the application will save the columns width of the query result, and will restore them for same query in another time.
- For local databases only – If OFF, the restoring will be applied for server databases too.