Data Editor - Text Editor
The Data Editor allows you to view and edit the contents of text fields.
ValentinaDB stores text internally using UTF-16. If you copy-paste text into the Text Editor text field such as UTF-8, it is automatically converted internally to UTF-16.
Find And Replace
The text editor has the find and replace panel which can be activated using the CMD+F/Ctrl+F shortcut.
- Replace checkbox – Switches panel to the “replace” mode.
- Searched text
- Find Previous – Highlights the previous occurrence of the searched text.
- Find Next – Highlights the next occurrence of the searched text.
- Done – Finishes the search.
- In Selected Text checkbox – Replacement will be done only within the selected range.
- Replacement text
- Replace button – Replaces the current occurrence of the searched text.
- All – Replaces all occurrences of the searched text.