Valentina Release 5.2 Notes
IF you upgrade from 4.x, please make sure that you have read also Valentina Release 5.0 Notes
Detailed list of fixes and improvements you can find in Mantis. Make sure you select required project in the top-right menu.
- [Imp] Ability to open read-only database in 4.x format;
- [Imp] dump of INDEXED flag of a field. Now it is dumped as CREATE INDEX command.
- [Fix] Crash at some case if to change locale on an opened db.
- [Fix] “SELECT … FOR REPORT …” command corrected location of FOR REPORT entry point.
- [New][SQL Editor] now is able to show few results of few SELECTs executed at once. Each in separate TAB-panel. Works for SQLite, mySQL and PostgreSQL.
- [New][Dump] - JSON format for dumps of db, tables and results of SQL query.
- [New][SQLite plugin] shows list of built-in extensions.
- [New][Report Editor] added print_if_empty to sub-reports.
- [Imp][Diagram Editor] - synch tree of databases with a selected database in Columns/Tree mode.
- [Imp][Server Admin] better works with errors from connection.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] auto-completion: show light-grey prediction, more info, cmd+. as in xCode.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] improved work with Favorite Queries. Can be changed order, renamed, changed text, …
- [Imp][SSH] speed improved about 100ms on each command.
- [Imp][mySQL plugin] Client library for mySQL switched from Drizzle to MariaDB.
- [Imp][mySQL plugin] Auto-increment property of a table is show and can be edited in the Inspector.
- [Fix][CrashLog] was not sending from Windows sometimes.
- [Fix][Data Editor Related] set NULL directly into cell of FK field does not hide record automatically.
- [Fix][Diagram Editor] cannot edit field type in the Inspector.
- [Fix][Import-ODBC] from Oracle 9.2