Table of Contents
Valentina Release 9.3.x Notes
This release brings switching to SDK 10.9 for all our MACOS X products except V4Ruby, which uses 10.7 SDK. This should allow to OS X developers notarization of their apps.
- [New][SQL Editor] Auto-completion now shows the list of all fields of a Table for such cases:
- SELECT | FROM T …
- INSERT INTO T ( | ) …
- [New][SQL Editor] Auto-completion now shows the list of SQL binding values for INSERT command:
- INSERT INTO T ( fld, fld, … ) VALUES( | ) …
- [New][Form Editor] Ability to run forms from the command line.
- [New][Win] added 7.3 NTS (non-thread-safe) builds to use with Microsoft IIS web-server.
- [Fix] Minor issue with encoding sign of a file to import, when it is <4 bytes.
- [Imp] parallel work of SQL Lexer/Parser for different queries. We have seen about +25% speedup in our benches.
- [Fix][MSSQL] Fixed showing BIGINT, INT and DATE values from cursor.
- [Fix][MSSQL] DateTimeOffset fields show garbled content.
- [Fix][SQL Editor] crash on attempt to show tooltip for unresolved ident.
Valentina for Xojo
- [Fix][RBDB][Sqlite] - fixed block of db when using blob field.
- [Fix]: “?” binding syntax causes crash.
2019-07-22 (limited build)
- [Fix][MSSQL]8568 - Shema is not shown on the list.
- [Fix]8570 - Can't open a different connection to the same host but different port.
- [Fix][SqlAnalyzer] a crash for Postgre SQL query with UPDATE on few SELECTs by UNION.
- [Fix][SQL] REGISTER PROJECT command
- [Fix][SQL] UNREGISTER PROJECT command