Table of Contents
Valentina Release 9.6.x Notes
26 Sept 2019
- [New][Pro][Report Editor] Objects within Valentina Reports can now be rotated, making it easy to create complex orientation of objects.
- Objects can be rotated within the Report Editor
- Objects can be rotated in the generated reports (PDF, HTML, etc)
- [New] Links within diagrams now have tooltips now with full info about the link
- [Imp][Prefs] Now supports two new flags “Enable Static Analyzer (experimental)” and “Enable IdentResolver(experimental)”. Because these are features in progress You can disable them. Please help us improve these features by reporting any issues to our MANTIS bug support system.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] Auto-complete for INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE now show only table/view names, instead of all known idents.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] The “FROM CODE” button now can remove or clean up from text the following:
- end-line SEMI, COMMA
- prefix || operator
- [Fix][SQL Editor]8625[ValentinaDB] Editor - Templates - SHOW INDEXES command of ValentinaDB
- [Fix][SQL Editor] - Several static analyzer performance issues
- [Fix]6383[SQL Editor] - Double click on tblName.fldName should select only one ident
- [Fix]8388[SQL Editor] - For PostgreSQL, the SQL Editor can now on the fly replace ? parameters with $
- [Fix]8604[Diagrams] - Auto arrange schema diagrams moves tables past edge of the viewable grid
- [Fix]8614[DataEditor] - Display related records for the user that is not an owner of linked tables
- [Imp][Prefs Panel][Mac]
- Ignore “.DS_Store” file in the vlogs folder
Valentina for Xojo (V4RB)
- Other ADKs will get it soon also.
26 Sept 2019, Valentina Studio only.
- [Fix] crash on open of a diagram. (crash was in UpdateSceneSizeLabel)
02 Oct 2019
Minimum requirements for Valentina Studio on macOS now macOS 10.12, on Ubuntu to 16.04. Valentina Server minimum requirement on macOS 10.9.
- [New] Support of PostgreSQL 12.
- [New][Report Editor] Allow to copy/paste parameters, move/delete some parameters at once.
Valentina for C
Valentina for Cocoa (V4CC)
Valentina for Java
Valentina for LiveCode (V4REV)
- [Imp] New guards for VReport and VProject objects.
- [Fix] Few examples fixed.
Valentina for NET
11 Oct 2019
- [Imp][Query Builder]
- [Mac] Scrolling of fields in tables and schema improved
- Added tooltips to checkboxes
- Improved speed when you drag a table into a schema, for databases with many tables (as in hundreds!)
- Within Query Builder, buttons in the main toolbar that should be enabled are enabled
- [Fix][Report Editor] fixed leak in the preview of reports
- [Imp][Prefs Pane][Mac]
- Display VServer version
- Get the path to VServer from the plist.
Valentina for LiveCode
- [New][Win] x64 Support. The new installer is now available.
Valentina for Xojo
- [New][RBDB] Support of Xojo 2019r2 new method in the PreparedStatement
17 Oct 2019
- [Fixed]8661 Pop up dialog ad infinitum when viewing table with BLOB field
- [Fixed] Default value of parameter 'Timeout' increased from 5 sec to 300 sec in the VCLIENT connect() method. It is used with SSL connection only currently.
- [Imp]WIKI improvements and INI file comments
- [Fixed]8657: User can't create a database with Cyrillic characters on a Russian Mac OS X system
Valentina for LiveCode
- Valentina for LiveCode Linux 64-bit archive updated and added back to downloads section
Valentina for iOS (iV4CC)
- Archive now is located on FTP in the separate folder “ios”.