Table of Contents
Valentina Release 9.8.x Notes
02 Jan 2020
- We switched to Visual C++ 19 on Windows.
- We have switched all xCode projects to c++17 standard.
- TODO switch to c++17 on Linux.
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to show the list of existing backups from a Valentina Server.
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to drop a backup from the list of backups
- [New][Server Admin] Ability to restore a backup of a database or project with the same or new name.
- [Imp][Server Admin] Displays and allows editing of many more properties of the INI-file of a Valentina Server.
- [New] Valentina Server now supports backuping up SQLite databases and Valentina Projects as well as Valentina DB databases.
- [New][VSQL] BACKUP SQLITE DATABASE db_name
- [New][VSQL] BACKUP PROJECT proj_name [WITH DIAGNOSE]
- [New][VSQL] CLONE PROJECT proj_name [WITH vext_set_property]
- [New][VSQL] SHOW BACKUPS
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE DATABASE db_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE SQLITE DATABASE db_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
- [New][VSQL] RESTORE PROJECT proj_name FROM backup_path [AS new_name]
- [Imp] improved work of sub-reports. Big internal re-design. This fixed a couple of bugs.
- [Fix] memory issue when UDF exists
- [Fix] memory issue in the BitSet class
14 Jan 2020
- [Fix]8708 - [REST] Multi-statements against vSQLite work now.
18 Jan 2020
- [Fix][Form Editor]8711 - Fix adding a new record in Form.
- [Fix][Form Editor] - fix apply font to frontend widgets.
Valentina CLIENT DLL
- [Fix]8714 - VClient doesn't free all sockets on an attempt to connect to a not-active server.