Table of Contents
Valentina for Livecode/Revolution (V4REV) Videos
- Installing Valentina for Livecode ADK – this video shows how to download “Valentina for Livecode” ADK archive, install it, drop plugin into LiveCode, create a new project and write one function to connect to Valentina Server database. This video uses database created in this video.
- v4rev_install.mov – This movie shows how to install V4REV on MAC OS X.
Web App and Reports
- Valentina Reports in a LiveCode Application [EN] – shows from zero how to:
- Design a new report in Valentina Studio's Report Editor
- Create a new stack in LiveCode
- Write ONE function that connects to VServer, make report, generate PDF.
Deployment to Users
- v4rev_deployment_mac_ub.mov – This movie shows step by step how to prepare application for deployment to clean MAC OS X computers.