View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001235||VALENTINA SERVER||Other||public||2006-01-11 04:58||2006-07-31 03:39|
|Reporter||Eric||Assigned To||Ruslan Zasukhin|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||2.4 b25|
|Summary||0001235: SystemCatalog path designation doesn't work as expected...|
|Description||the path in SystemCatalog must have a forward-slash behind it in order to work, according to my limited testing. As supplied, the ini file uses|
SystemCatalog = databases
and this results in the master database file being named "databases master.vdb" and being placed in the server application bundle, in the "Contents:MacOS" folder.
Ideally, any path should work with the following proviso:
1. the delimiters ":" and "/" should work (these are long-standing in the Mac community).
2. the start of the path name should, optionally, be one of these delimiters.
3. the end of the path name should, optionally, be one of these delimiters.
4. if the path name has no delimiters, or does not have a delimiter at its start or end, then the path should NOT fail.
5. if the path is invalid, a logfile or console entry should be made, even at the lowest verbosity level.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2006-01-11 04:58||Eric||New Issue|
|2006-07-31 03:39||Ruslan Zasukhin||Status||new => resolved|
|2006-07-31 03:39||Ruslan Zasukhin||Fixed in Version||=> 2.4 b25|
|2006-07-31 03:39||Ruslan Zasukhin||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2006-07-31 03:39||Ruslan Zasukhin||Assigned To||=> Ruslan Zasukhin|
|2006-07-31 03:39||Ruslan Zasukhin||Note Added: 0001416|