1. digisol
  2. Valentina Database ADK
  3. Freitag, Februar 24 2017, 08:41 AM
  4.  Abonnieren via E-Mail
Deploying LiveCode Project with Valentina DB fails (using valentina adk).
I use Win.xp, 8 , & 10 on 3 different laptops. LiveCode version used 7. Valentina adk version used 5.5.4.
Project has 1 stack with 1 card and 1 button. Click the button and it is supposed to Init valentina and shut it down and writing the log to answer dialog. Works well in LC development. Fails in deployment. ( i have chosen valentina5 as external before compiling).
where am I going wrong? kindly help.
Kommentar
There are no comments made yet.
digisol Akzeptierte Antwort
Mr. Ivan Smahin, Thank you. I had tried it earlier. Still, will try a couple of times more and get back. Thank you for your fast response.
Kommentar
digisol Akzeptierte Antwort
Works. Thank you.

May I say something so that others may not spend 18 hours battling this problem?
LC has two columns for inclusion / selection in deployment (stand alone application settings)
The rightmost ("Database support" under which valentina(5) is PROMINENTLY shown) has to be chosen when we use "REVDB" commands to connect to valentina (valentina documents mention this.). The left column "Script Libraries" already shows "database" as selected. But if we pull the slider down, Valentina(5) is shown (I had missed it). We have to select THAT.
That done, the stand alone is created without any problem and works smoothly.

I thank you for your fast response. I do not know how to close this thread as "SOLVED". Will you please kindly do it for me?
Kommentar
  • Seite :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Categories

Announcements & News
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Studio
  1. 2 subcategories
Valentina Server
  1. 4 subcategories
Valentina Database ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Valentina Reports ADK
  1. 0 subcategories
Other Discussions