Valentina Studio / Valentina Studio Pro
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration.
- [New][Pro][Report Editor] Objects within Valentina Reports can now be rotated, making it easy to create complex orientation of objects. Objects can be rotated within the Report Editor. Objects can be rotated in the generated reports (PDF, HTML, etc)
- [New] Links within diagrams now have tooltips now with full info about the link
- [Imp][Prefs] Now supports two new flags “Enable Static Analyzer (experimental)” and “Enable IdentResolver(experimental)”. Because these are features in progress, you can disable them. Please help us improve these features by reporting any issues to our MANTIS bug support system.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] Auto-complete for INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE now show only table/view names, instead of all known idents.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] The “FROM CODE” button now can remove or clean up from text the following:end-line SEMI, COMMA, prefix || operator
- [Fix][SQL Editor]8625 [ValentinaDB] Editor – Templates – SHOW INDEXES command of ValentinaDB
- [Fix][SQL Editor] – Several static analyzer performance issues
- [Fix]6383 [SQL Editor] – Double click on tblName.fldName should select only one ident
- [Fix]8388 [SQL Editor] – For PostgreSQL, the SQL Editor can now on the fly replace ? parameters with $
- [Fix]8604 [Diagrams] – Auto arrange schema diagrams moves tables past edge of the viewable grid
- [Fix]8614 [Data Editor] – Display related records for the user that is not an owner of linked tables
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows, Linux, macOS and Raspberry PI.
- [Imp][Prefs Panel][Mac] Ignore ”.DS_Store” file in the vlogs folder
Valentina for Xojo
Valentina DB ADK for Xojo and Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo are toolkits for adding powerful new features to Xojo applications. They are supported for macOS, Windows and Linux, including Raspbian for Raspberry PI.
- [New] method VReport.RunScript( inScript as String ) As String (Other ADKs will get it soon also)
See the announcement on the Developer Blog and download this update..