Table of Contents
Valentina Server (sometimes referred to as “VSERVER”) is more correctly a server platform containing multiple servers and providing multiple services. When it was first released, Valentina Server acted as a multi-user environment for Paradigma Software's ValentinaDB object-relational database. Since then, Valentina Server has added several new servers and capabilities, including:
- Valentina Server manages Valentina database file(s) providing multi-user access to stored data as ValentinaDB Server
- Valentina Server manages SQLite database file(s) providing multi-user access to stored data as Valentina SQLite Server
- Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, which provides multi-user access to report objects within Valentina project file(s)
- Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Forms Server, which provides multi-user access to form objects within Valentina project file(s)
Valentina Server Products
Paradigma Software licenses two products:
- Valentina Server, a standalone, single deployment of Valentina Server
- Valentina Embedded Server, a developer deployable, OEM version of Valentina Server in Valentina Developer Network (VDN)
Valentina Server Information
- Valentina Servers Comparison – detailed comparison of VServer editions.
- Valentina Server Features – List of Valentina Server features.
Valentina Server Product Specific Information
Valentina Server Gallery
- Gallery of VServer Pictures – collection of all pictures in WIKI related to Valentina Server.