Create Datasource Dialog Help
This dialog allows to chose the datasource for the report. Using the dialog you can:
- Select the needed database from the list of opened databases.
- Open local database to use it.
- Connect to the remote server, and chose a database.
- Connect to… – Invokes drop down menu where you can choose the connection among recent, or invoke Connect Dialog to establish new connections to the database server.
- Open Database… – Invokes drop down menu where you can choose the database file among recent, or invoke Open File Dialog, specified by OS, to open existing database on the local machine.
- Use related path – If ON, then the report, for which was invoked the current dialog, will use the relative path to the database file.