Table Dialog - Indexes Tab Help
Using this tab-panel you can create a new Index for this table or modify an existed one.
There are two major areas in this:
- List of Indexes.
- List of Fields of the selected INDEX.
List of Indexes
This panel contains a list of table Indexes.
There are three ways to add a new Index:
- Push button Plus on the bottom panel.
- Left Click on the last row, in column Name, and enter a name for the new Index.
- Right Click on a row with existing Index, then choose Duplicate item.
In the list you can define basic properties of the Index:
- Name - Name of the Index.
- Unique (U) - If ON then Index will be unique.
List of Fields
In this panel you can define set of fields for selected Index and their order.
- To add field - click on the empty row, then select a field from the pop-up menu.
- To change fields order - click on a row with the field name, then click on arrow (UP/DOWN) in the bottom panel to change order.