Form Editor - BoxLayout Help
The BoxLayout lines up controls horizontally or vertically.
BoxLayout takes the space it gets (from its parent layout or from the parent control), divides it up into a row of boxes, and makes each managed control fill one box.
- Name – The name of the layout.
- Orientation – The orientation of layout: Vertical or Horizontal.
- Spacing – Sets the width between neighboring boxes.
These properties set the width of the outer borders on each side of the control. This is the width of the reserved space along each of the BoxLayout's four sides.
- Left – The left margin.
- Top – The top margin.
- Right – The right margin.
- Bottom – The bottom margin.
- created – This signal is emitted after the object is created.
- destroyed – This signal is emitted immediately before the object is destroyed, and can not be blocked. All the objects's children are destroyed immediately after this signal is emitted.
- needUpdate – This signal is emitted when the control needs to be updated.
- objectNameChanged – This signal is emitted after the object's name has been changed.