Form Editor - Image Help
The Image control is used for displaying an image. The Image control is used for displaying an image. No user interaction functionality is provided.
- Image – The size of the image or None if an image was not defined.
- Name – The name of the control.
- Frame – If ON the control will have a frame.
- Scale – Defines whether the image size is adjusted to the control size or not.
- Auto Fill Background – This property holds whether the control background is filled automatically.
- Enabled – Defines whether the control is enabled or not.
- Font – This property holds the font currently set for the control. The default depends on the system environment.
- Palette – This property describes the control's palette.
The palette is used by the control's style when rendering. The color roles from this palette are combined with the control's default palette to form the control's final palette. The default depends on the system environment and may be different on different platforms. Control propagates explicit palette roles from parent to child. If you assign a brush or color to a specific role on a palette, that role will propagate to all the control's children, overriding any system defaults for that role.
- Tooltip – The tooltip text.
- Alignment – Defines both the horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Expand Horizontal – If ON the control is expanded horizontally.
- Expand Vertical – If ON the control is expanded vertically.
- Width – The width of the control.
- Height – The height of the control.
- needUpdate – This signal is emitted when the form elements should be updated, for example, on the change of the current record.
- customMenuRequested – This signal is emitted when the user has requested a context menu on the control.
- windowIconChanged – This signal is emitted when the window's icon has changed.
- windowTitleChanged( title ) – This signal is emitted when the window's title has changed, with the new title as an argument.
- created – This signal is emitted after the object is created.
- destroyed – This signal is emitted immediately before the object is destroyed, and can not be blocked. All the objects's children are destroyed immediately after this signal is emitted.
- needUpdate – This signal is emitted when the control needs to be updated, for example, on the change of the current record.
- objectNameChanged( objectName ) – This signal is emitted after the object's name has been changed, with the new object name passed as an argument.