Table of Contents
Property Inspector Help
Show | Hide a Property Inspector
- You can show | hide a Property Inspector from the View Menu
- keyboard shortcut CMD+I
Property Inspector Reference
Properties are grouped into Categories. Each category can be collapsed/expanded by a mouse click into triangle icon. The collapsed/expanded state is stored for each object and remains valid for this object even if you switch to other objects.
- Some properties can be edited in different ways. For example, on picture above:
- Name property has edit field to edit it.
- Local Name has popup-menu.
- Comment has button “…” that opens dialog where you can type and edit multi-line text.
- Encrypted has a checkbox.
Properties displayed as BOLD means that the property overrides value of parent object. You can do right click on such property to see contextual menu with command “User Parent Value”.