Schema Editor - Object Colors
[Valentina Studio Pro]
Schema Editor allows you to mark the object with the specific color. Selected color will be presented as the background of this item in the object lists and used to draw tabs where this object is opened.
This feature helps to accomplish such tasks:
- To distinguish production and development databases and avoid accidental changes
- To divide objects into groups
- To highlight some important objects
Object color is inherited, so all child objects will be colorized with the same color if it was not overridden.
Color Menu Item
The context menu of the each object that supports colorizing has a special menu item to set the color:
It consists of three parts:
- Clear button - clears the color. In the result, the item will have the color of the parent object.
- Color buttons - set of 6 buttons with predefined colors
- Custom color button - allows to set any color using the color dialog
The current color is highlighted.
The color can be set for all selected items at once.