Server Admin - Connections
You can see a list of active connections with the following columns:
- Address – IP from which a user has logged in
- Login – login name of a user
- Database – active database of a user
- Login Time – the time of a user login
- Last Activity – the time of last activity of a user
- Cursor Count – the numer of live server-side cursors for this user
You can filter the list of connections by any column using the search field on the right.
You can click a column header to sort it in ascending or descending order. This can help you easily find e.g. the eldest connections.
Status Bar Controls
- Kill Connection button allows interrupt selected connection(s). You can select few/all connections in the list by mouse or using cmd+A (ctrl+A on Windows) shortcut.