SQL Editor - Console Help
At the bottom of the SQL Editor, you can see the Console with a few tabs
- All - displays the messages collected from all other tabs.
- Logs - displays the messages about query execution: whether it was successful or what error happened.
- Output - displays the messages from the “PRINT” command of the Valentina SQL.
- Tunes - displays the messages with Tune information about the query execution.
- Warnings - displays the warnings generated during the query execution by the database engine (if any).
Note that the Parameters menu in SQL Editor allows you to specify, would you like to get the feedback from the database e.g. about warnings or tunes.
On the right side, you can see two small buttons that allow you to
- clear the current panel;
- minimise the console. You can also drag the line above the console to adjust the size of this area.
Below you can see additional snapshots: