Table of Contents
Valentina Release 6.6.x Notes
(20 Sept 2016)
- [VSQL][New] VLexer instead of FLEX.
- [VSQL][Imp] WHERE search when few OR presents now is faster.
- [VSQL][Chg] LIKE search do NOT use Locale of a field to be faster on default (x2-x3 times faster). Instead introduced a new VSQL keyword ILIKE, which respects Field Locale.
- [SQLite] updated to 3.14.2
- [Fix] 7759 - Deleting field in schema editor causes crash.
- [Fix] 7743 - Issues if dump location passed to LoadDump doesn't exist.
(7 Oct 2016)
- [Fix] 7761 - sort_fields initially not cause effect?
- [Fix] 7763 - Discrepancies in the menu names
- [Fix] 7765 - Don't save size of varchar fields working on diagrams.
- [Fix] 7771 - Impossible to open SQLite database with cyrillic characters in path on Windows
- [Fix] 7772 - Server Admin is unable to register a Valentina database on the server if it has an extension
- [Fix] 7773 - Change of verbosity level from Server Admin for Valentina Server is not applied
- [Fix] 7774 - Valentina Studio creates “vlogs” folder at wrong location for user with cyrillic characters in name on Windows
- [Fix][Mac] Installer now contains dlls for 5.6 and 7.0 PHP.
(16 Oct 2016)
- [Fix] 7781 - skip “create index” for indexed field like vBoolean (always indexed) making SQL dump. Related to #7779
- [Imp] 7760 - Add “Design…” into contextual menu for a field in Schema Editor.
(22 Nov 2016)
- [Fix] 7807 - Crash in load SQL dump after new VLEXER.
(1 Dec 2016)
Valentina for Xojo
- [Fix] 7821 - Int32 numbers returned by V4RB-64 plugin are incorrect.
- [Imp] - Report Editor: Action added into datasource menu to show the datasource connection string. Easy to copy into your ADK code.
- [Imp] - PostgreSQL updated pg_dump library.