Valentina has built in capabilities to diagnose problems. You can diagnose problems with a database programmatically, using Valentina SQL or the API method:
SQL: DIAGNOSE DATABASE
API Method: VDatabase.Diagnose()
This generates a text file at the same location as the database. You can specify the amount of verbosity of the diagnose.
The higher the level of diagnosis, the longer it will take to execute.
- VeryLow - reports only the first error and general status.
- Low - reports information all found errors.
- Normal - reports minimal information about all major objects.
- High - report maximal information about each object of database.
- VeryHigh - report also internal numbers for corrupted segments, pages, references.
Note: Valentina also can execute diagnose for a separate Table or Field.