Table of Contents
Diagrams Pro Features
Read more about Create Diagram Dialog ...
- Design database schema without any changes in the database structure:
- Create new objects;
- Change existed object;
- Mark existed objects to delete.
- Synchronize diagram with database simply by applying changes.
- Reverse engineering.
- Design of every kind of objects, that presents in a database.
- Design local database.
- Design server database.
- Share diagrams for several users.
- Make a great visual presentation of the database schema.
- Use an automatic layout to place objects.
- Use grid and guides to build the coherent composition of objects.
- Change colors of objects.
- Add labels, comments, and pictures to the diagram.
Manipulations with Objects
- creating all supported objects of database
- dropping all supported objects of database
- editing all supported objects of database
- renaming objects
- changing properties
- adding child objects
- removing child objects
- changing properties of child objects
- browsing sql definition of the object
- ability to change the name of diagram
- Gamma – The contrast of diagram object colors
- Control – The visual properties of diagram items.
- Color – The color of control.
- Style – The style of diagram objects
- Rounded Filled
- Simple Colored
- Squared Filled
- Style Links – The style of displaying links.
- Default – links are shown in Crow's Foot notation.
- Arrows – links are shown as arrows.
- Chen – links are shown in Chen notation.
- Workbench – links are shown in Workbench style.
- highlight changes
- show all children
- show grid
- show guidelines
- use grid (snap to grid)
- save all changes to the file
- apply all changes to the database
- discard all changes
- find objects on the diagram
Manipulations with Diagrams
- open a browser of diagrams
- create a new diagram
- open a diagram
- open a recent diagram
- to switch between opened diagrams
- adding comment(s) to the diagram
- adding label(s) to the diagram
- adding picture(s) to the diagram
- history of changes