Project Window Pro Features
Project Window allows you to work with Valentina Project (.vsp) files.
Read more about Project Window ...
Valentina Project Items
- a Datasource - a database of any supported engine (Valentina/SQLite/MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL).
- a Folder - a container for project items.
- a Label - a simple text label.
- a Named SQL query - a source query for the report.
- a Report - a report instance.
- a Resource - a resource file, like picture, script, or something else…
- Tree of objects – you can browse project items like a simple tree structure.
- Folders – you can organize project items in the folders and subfolders.
- Flat Mode – allows browsing items in the sub-folders easily.
- Search Items – allows to search items by name.
- Drag&Drop – you can change the item(s) location by dragging it to the appropriate place by mouse.
- Export Reports – the project browser allows one to export a single project to a separate file to store or use it in another project.
- Managing Items – you can create, change or remove any item of the report.
- Duplicating Items – you can create a new item by duplicating the existing one.
- Items Exchange – project browser allows us to copy or paste items between different projects.
- Integration with Schema Editor and SQL Editor of Valentina Studio.