Data Transfer - Tables Mapping Page Help
On this page you should specify fields for data transferring.
To map fields, or whole table, you can:
- Drag&Drop item from the Destination Tree to the item in the Source Tree.
- Use drop-down menu for particular item in the Destination Tree or in the Source Tree:
- Map By Name - will map the selected item by its name to the corresponding item in the opposite datasource.
- Map To… - will show drop-down menu with suitable items for mapping.
- Source Tables – The list of tables in the SOURCE database.
- Destination Tables – The list of tables in the DESTINATION database.
- Search Fields – provides ability to filter objects in the tree by name.
- Synchronize Filters – if ON then both trees will be filtered synchronously.
- Clear Mappings – Clear mappings for all items.
- Map By Name – Make mapping by name for all items.
- Save Mappings… – Saves the current map to the file.
- Load Mappings… – Loads the map from the file.