Create Sequence Dialog Help
To create a new sequence, invoke Contextual Menu for Database from Schema Editor, go to sub menu Create, and choose Sequence.
- Name - Name of the new sequence.
- Start - Start value.
- Increment - Specifies which value is added to the current sequence value to create a new value.
- Minimum - Determines the maximum value for the sequence.
- Maximum - Determines the minimum value a sequence can generate.
- Cycled - Allows the sequence to wrap around when the maxvalue or minvalue has been reached.
- Temporary - If specified, the sequence object is created only for this session, and is automatically dropped on session exit.