Table of Contents
Cloud Examples Help
Beginning with Valentina release 9.5, Valentina Studio allows users to download and open sample databases and projects in just one click. Sample databases are available for Valentina and SQLite local engines. The examples are accessible from the following places within Valentina Studio:
- Recent databases menu of Valentina and SQLite local connections
You can see all example databases and projects on the Start Page:
They have cloud marks on their icons.
The names of examples available for download are shown in light-grey colour. To download an example, it is necessary to click it – it will be opened automatically once the download has finished.
Each example has a description in the tooltip.
The context menu of not downloaded example has only one Download action.
Once the example is downloaded its menu has the following actions:
- Open – Opens an example
- Show On Disk – Shows an example on local disk
- Reload… – Reloads an example, all user changes are lost
- Delete… – Deletes an example from the local disk.
The context menu of the list containing the examples has the following important actions:
- Refresh Examples – Reloads the list of examples
- Show Examples – Show/Hide the examples in the list.