Properties Inspector - HTML Help
- border_color – Set the border color of control.
- border_size – Set the border size of control.
- border_style – Set the border style of control.
- can_grow – If ON then report engine allows for the control to grow vertical if its value requires more space then designed. If OFF then the control will save its height, independently from value.
- data – Specifies the source of the HTML data for this control: Field, URL Field, URL, HTML text.
- indents – Set indents of control.
- bottom – Set the bottom indent of control content.
- left – Set the left indent of control content.
- top – Set the right indent of control content.
- right – Set the top indent of control content.
- name – Set the name of member variable.
- split_type – Specifies the region splitting at the end of the page after the control, if there is not enough space to fit this region completely. Possible values are: Default, Allow Split After, Prevent Split After. Default - determined by the region splitting flag and controls to the top. Allow Split After - region splitting allowed after this control. Prevent Split After - region can't be splitted after this control - it will be moved to the next page or splitted after another control to the bottom where splitting is allowed.
- print – If ON then report engine prints the control. If OFF then the control will not be printed.
- print_if – Set condition that specify if to print the control.
- remove_empty_line – If ON then takes away the vertical space occupied by an object if the object is not visible.
- transparent – If ON then the control will be transparent. If OFF then the control will be opaque.
- iframe – In case a report is exported to HTML, this property defines whether markup text will be inserted into <iframe> element or rasterized and embedded as a picture.
- pre_place – Script to be executed before placing the instance of this control on page.
- post_place – Script to be executed after placing the instance of this control on page.
- back_color – Set the background color of control.
- font – Set the font of control.
- fore_color – Set the foreground color of control.
- position – Set the position of control.
- position_type – Specifies type of position for this control. It can be Float or Fixed. A floated control can change its position if a control above changes the size.
- size – Set the size of control.