Properties Inspector - SubReport
- map_fields – The map of fields to pass into sub-report.
- map_parameters – The map of parameters to pass into sub-report.
- max_pages – The maximal number of pages to print in the report.
- max_records – The maximal number of records to print in the report.
- name – Set the name of member variable.
- split_type – Specifies the region splitting at the end of the page after the control, if there is not enough space to fit this region completely. Possible values are: Default, Allow Split After, Prevent Split After. Default - determined by the region splitting flag and controls to the top. Allow Split After - region splitting allowed after this control. Prevent Split After - region can't be splitted after this control - it will be moved to the next page or splitted after another control to the bottom where splitting is allowed.
- print – If ON then report engine prints the control. If OFF then the control will not be printed.
- print_if – Set condition that specify if to print the control.
- query – Set the query of control.
- report –
- position – Set the position of control.
- size – Set the size of control.