Table of Contents
Valentina Release 11.2.x Notes
- [New][Data Editor] Now the value editor can be shown in the popup below the edited cell.
- [New][Data Editor] Added date&time editors (Valentina and MySQL only)
- [New][Data Editor] Added JSON editor. If JSON content is detected in the text, the editor shows JSON data in two tabs – as a tree and as a highlighted text.
- [New][Data Editor] Added HTML editor. If HTML content is detected in the value, the editor shows HTML data in two tabs – in a visual editor and in a source editor with highlighting.
- [New][Data Editor] Added highlighting for cells with JSON content.
- [New][Data Editor] Added highlighting for cells with HTML content.
- [Imp][Data Editor] Picture editor now has auto-scaling and drag&drop.
- [Fix]8932 - Client idle timeout might be ignored in some cases.
- [New][Data Editor] Added an ability to set a text alignment for cells in the grid.
- [Fix]8936 – NULL value fields shown as empty (PostgreSQL)
- [Fix][Data Editor] - fix detect JSON for blob preview, optimization
- [Fix][SQLite] - Add brackets if the field DEFAULT value is an expression. Fixes DateTime('now') default.
- [Fix]8933 - diagnose improvements. The source of the issue is a UTF16BE storage encoding. Now Diagnose also prints info about encoding.
- [New] - 'Xcode Dark' theme for SQL Editor, use it by default for dark palettes.
- [Imp] - change selection background in Oblivion theme.
- [New] - use styled tooltip for links.
- [New] - warn about broken ObjectPtr-link in tooltip (e.g target table is not defined yet).
- [Imp] - auto-remove field from PK on clear the unique flag in 'Design' dialog.
- [Imp] - Now when you remove the UNIQUE / INDEXED flag in the Inspector, flag PK will be removed automatically (after confirming dialog).
- [Fix][SQL Editor][Postgres] - Fixed crash on showing the tooltip for the field of result.
- [Fix]8938 Postgres logs are not readable in the dark theme.
- [Fix] remove space from empty (not hidden) subreport with 'remove_empty_line' flag
- [New][Schema Editor][Valentina] Show Link Count property for links with the number of established relations between rows of linked tables.
- [Fix][Data Editor] Fixed showing marks for linked records in show all mode of the related table view.
- Changes to positioning types of report controls:
- [New] Float In Group – this position type allows the report engine to remove empty space between grouped controls if some controls were hidden with the remove_empty_line option.
- [New] Fixed Relative To Bottom – with this option the control position is fixed and calculated relatively to the bottom controls.
- [Chg] Fixed Relative To Top – previously called Fixed, with this option the control position is fixed and calculated relatively to the top controls.
- [Imp] - Improved a lot of speed of SQL command LINK RECORDS, for 1:M Binary Link.
- [Fix] - VLink.get_Count() right after db.open() could give zero instead of correct value.