Preferences Dialog - SQL Editor Help
There are options you can set for the Valentina Studio SQL Editor to customize functionality.
This section customizes the general functionality of the Valentina Studio SQL Editor.
- Auto-hide console – If ON, the application hides the console if it is not active
- Restore Editor's Text – If ON, the application displays indents
- Result Tabs Mode - Allows you to choose the mode of view Editor and Results. Read More...
- Recent Queries Count - The default is the last 50 queries
This section customizes the functionality of the active scripting editor of the Valentina Studio SQL Editor.
- Show Folding - enables folding of SQL text in the editor.
- Show Line Numbers - show line numbers in editor.
This section customizes the functionality of the Results display of the Valentina Studio SQL Editor.
- Save and restore columns width – If ON, the application saves the width of the column of the query result, and restores them for the same query in another time
- For local databases only – If OFF, the restoring also applies for server databases
- Wrap cells values – if ON then long text lines wrap