Table of Contents
Valentina Release 12.1.x Notes
- [New] Introduces ARM64 compiled for Linux.
- Includes such products: VServer, VSDK, VPython, VJava, VPHP, VRuby.
- [New] Folder to keep SSH keys. Read More ...
- SystemSSHkeySFolder = SSH_Keys
- [New][SQL Editor]9063 Use Ctrl + 0 to reset zoom level of font.
- [New][Server Admin] for ValentinaDB adds a new 'Server State' TAB-panel to see in LIVE mode tasks inside a Valentina Server.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] Static analyzer now better works with [Schema.]Table for databases, which support Schema Names.
- [New][Report Editor] Working with remote Valentina Report Server, to display a Report Preview with datasources connected via SSH with key authentication, Valentina Studio needs to send SSH keys to VServer.
- Now VStudio is able to do this.
- You need to use VServer of 12.1.1+ version also.
- [Fix] Sorting of snippets, bookmarks. Was broken in 12.1.0
- [Fix][MySQL] showing the charset list in Create Database dialog.
- [New][Docker] Added ARM64 Docker image.
- [New][Reports] Ability to accept automatically SSH private keys from Valentina Studio to build a Report Preview with datasources connected via SSH with key authentication. The keys are saved in the folder specified in SystemSSHkeysFolder option of the INI file.