Table of Contents
Valentina Release 12.3.x Notes
- [New][SQL Editor][MySQL] - AutoComplete differ sys symbols from user symbols. Controlled by prefs.(This feature was implemented for other DBs already).
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - AutoComplete now uses RegEx style for keywords and built-in functions.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - AutoComplete recognize now the first keyword of SQL command in all scenarios.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - AutoComplete tooltip on the first show now is able auto-update to display more info about symbol after is load from DB.
- [Fix][FORM EDITOR]9084 - NULL values of a Date field are now shown correctly in the Form field.
- [Fix] - Fix for saving diagrams with space in the name (allowed to use spaces in tags in XML parser). Was broken in 12.2.1
- [Imp] Internal improvements of code without adding new features.
- [New][SQL Editor][All] Autocomplete now is able to show the list of the second keywords after the first keyword is typed for such commands as 'CREATE TABLE', 'ALTER COLUMN', 'DROP CONSTRAINT' etc.
- This feature works taking into account the SQL dialect of the current DB.
- [New][SQL Editor][All] New and improved 'smart suggestions' for some commands, which are located on the top of the auto-complete menu.
- These suggestions now have the icon 'lamp'.
- [Imp]3908 - Improved speed of BLOB update, when BLOBs are huge (dozens of MBs).
Valentina for Python ADK
- [New] Added
report.serverPrinters()methods to list available printers.
- [Imp] Added an ability to pass a custom query to generate a report:
project.report( reportName, datasourceString, query )
- [Fix][SQL Editor][All] Fixed rare crash in SqlIdentResolver::DefineIfTheFirstWordOfCmd() during typing, introduced in 12.3.1
- [Fix][Data Editor]9064 - Error with TIME array - ERROR: function to_char(time without timezone, unknown) does not exist
- [Fix][Data Editor][PostgreSQL] - Fixed showing TIMESTAMPTZ field values in the related table
- [Fix]9090 - fixed bug of 12.3.1 after use of new XML library, could cause an issue in vproject after upgrade to 12.3.1
- [New][SQL Editor][PRO] - Highlight of a corresponded field in the FIELD-list, while you type or choose a value in the VALUE-list.
- Also over that field you will see a tooltip with the field type.
- [New][SQL Editor] - improvements in the work of AutoComplete for the INSERT command.
- [New] - Field-List will show field of the specified table only.
- [New] - more suggestions will be displayed in the auto-complete menu when you type at least 3 chars 'ins'.
- [Fix][Diagram Editor] - loading of diagrams on Linux.
- [MySQL] Fix for adding records to tables with an estimated record count.