Table of Contents
Valentina Release 12.6.x Notes
Valentina Studio 12.6 is the rest of the updates originally planned for version 12.5.10. The delay was the result of aftereffects in Kherson of the occupation by Russian forces.
- [Fix][Reports] - Remove useless whitespace on wrapping a text.
- [Fix]9152[Reports] - Fix wrapping of long text without punctuation and spaces.
- [Fix]9154[Reports] - Rename property 'lines_interval' to 'leading'.
- [Fix]9151 - Design Table window does not display field names sometimes.
- [Fix]9157[VCLIENT PLUGIN] - Incorrect/different date separators in SHOW EVENTS.
- [Fix] - hopefully, crash around TreeItem::DeleteChildren, mostly for Linux.
- [New]3761 - add new setting in ini file – SPLITLOGFILE
(affects all ADKs and VStudio when used as VClient to VServer)
- [Imp] - Fix error message for throwing error from vClient without connection.
- [Fix]8421 - VException 626688 “Unknown”
- [Imp] - SQLite updated to 3.40.0
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - 'Cancel' button for SQLite and MongoDB.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - Show 'Cancel' button only after one second (to avoid flickering on executing fast queries)
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - Highlight syntax in multiline dollar-string literals.
- [Imp][SQL Editor] - 'Escape' key now closes the console (if shown)
- [Fix]5104 - Restore columns width on add/delete fields.
- [Fix]5293 - Apply field's custom color on show column in DataEditor.
- [Fix]5909 - Need the ability to close editors with text field by keyboard shortcut - allow to use Ctrl-Enter to close dialogs.
- [Imp] - Improve Posix error messages.
Valentina for PHP
- [Imp] - support PHP 8.2 on macOS.
- [New][Schema Editor] - Properties and other data are fetched in a separate thread(s).
- This improves the responsiveness of GUI while you e.g. iterate Tables of remote DB Server.
- In the status bar you can see for a short time the progress bar showing the execution of the task “Fetch properties of 'table'”:
- [Fix]9164[SQL Editor][Mac] - Trackpad was not very responsive with option 'Wrap text' enabled.
- [Fix][Forms] - Fix saving the current splitter position/current pane for forms.
- [Fix][Query Editor] - Fix showing field names of a PostgreSQL view.