Valentina for .NET Videos
- Installing Valentina for .NET ADK – this video shows how to download “Valentina for .NET” ADK archive, install it, create a new project in MS Visual IDE and write one function to connect to Valentina Server database. This video uses database created in this video.
- Valentina Reports in a Desktop .NET Application [EN] – shows from zero how to:
- Design a new report in Valentina Studio's Report Editor
- Create a new project in MS Visual IDE
- Write ONE function that connects to VServer, make report, generate PDF, show it into browser.
.NET Web App
- Valentina for .NET ADK in a .NET Web Application [EN] – shows how to enable VNET for use in Web Forms. In the same way you can use Valentina Reports of course.