Table of Contents
Valentina Release 13.0 Notes
- [New][Workspace][Pro] - Workspaces save the states of opened Editors and will restore them the next time Valentina Studio Pro starts. Read more...
- This includes the automatic re-opening of connections and databases.
- [New][Diagram Editor][Mongo] - You can draw diagrams for Mongo DB.
- [Imp][Start Page] - Bookmarks are automatically sorted by name.
- [Imp][Tree Mode] - Filters in tree mode are much faster.
- [Imp][Tree Mode][Mongo] - In Schema Editor Tree and in the SQL Editor Tree, MongoDB displays right after the Connections. The 'Databases' sub-level is removed.
- [Imp][Mongo] - After establishing a connection, a database on a Mongo Server is automatically in an open state. There is no need for an additional double-click.
- [Imp] - Internal classes of models have been rewritten based on issues reported by way of submitted crash logs.
- [New]3761 - Split Log.
- [New] INI file option SPLITLOGFILE to split log-file to avoid lengthy logs. Read more...
- [New]6559 - Ability to check the SSL certificate of a remote Valentina Server.
- [New][API] - into all ADKs added new method VConnection.CheckServerCertificate( inCertificatePath ). Read more...
- Improved stability
- [New][Data Editor] Ability to show the current range with a pop-up menu to move between data pages, even with huge tables (up to 100 million records).
- [Fix][Diagram Editor][Windows]drawing issues for some monitors
- [Fix][Data Transfer] - Show connections improvements.
- [Fix][SQLITE] Updating of the 'Indexed' flag when using quoted identifiers.
- [Imp][SQLITE] Optimize generated queries to add indexes.
- [Imp] - Dark theme has many more 'dark-themed' icons.
- [Fix] - crash during CSV import
- [Fix] - Strange behavior on adding a new bookmark
- [Fix][Data Editor] - work of row-filter.
- [Fix]9183 - Reloading SQLite tables