The Valentina Studio Form Editor incorporates the Qt API.
It consists of the following parts:
- Classes - The reference for classes that can be used in scripts. There are two groups of classes - Qt and own Valentina Studio
- Enums - The reference for available enumerated types.
- Global Constants - The list of global constants. Their values, for example, can be compared to the values of the appropriate object's properties.
- Global Constructors - The list of constructors that can be called at any place.
- Global Objects - The list of global objects available in any script