Valentina Server Admin - Databases
You can see list of databases registered to Valentina Server and not registered yet, but located in the folder 'VServer/databases'.
Not registered databases have star on icon.
List contains the following columns:
- Name - the name of database.
- Client Count - the number of clients that use this database as active.
- Cursor Count - the number of server-side cursors opened on this database.
- Create… button - allows you create a new database on the DB SERVER. It displays “Create Database” dialog for selected db server. In background executes “CREATE DATABASE” SQL command.
- Open - Opens selected database.
- Register - Registers selected database under Valentina Server. This allows you add existed databases to VServer without stopping it.
- Unregister… - Unregisters selected database from Valentina Server.
- Drop - Drops the database from DB SERVER. In background executes “DROP DATABASE” SQL command.