Table of Contents
Valentina Server Admin - Logs
This tab-panel allows you see the list of Valentina Server logs and read their contents without need use SSH to login in remote computer.
There are two kinds of file list:
- TAIL – If you select the file from this list, then you you will observe the content of the file in the 'tail' mode - like in unix terminal. Every couple seconds the file content will be updating.
- FAILES – If you select the file from this list, then you you will observe the content of the file like a simple file. You can scroll up or down, to upload the content.
List of Logs
You can see list of log files from 'VServer/vlogs' folder.
- Date - Date and time of a log message.
- UID - User ID. Internal number of a user connected to server. It allows you differ messages from different users.
- Message - The message itself.
You can use the Search Field on the top right, which can help a lots filter message of log files.
Search Field has menu, that allows you to specify column on which do search, and the kind of search.
- search “UID is 20” allows you see only message from one user.
- search “Message contains error” allows you find lines with error.
and so on.
- Delete Old Logs button - deletes all logs except active. This can be executed only if VServer runs, because a Valentina SQL command is used.