Diagnose Dialog Help
The dialog provides possibility to check database. It invokes the process similar to the corresponding [[.:..:..:..:..:..:vsql:reference:diagnose|SQL query.
There are five verbose levels:
- VeryLow – reports only the first error and general status.
- Low – reports information all found errors.
- Normal – reports minimal information about all major objects.
- High – report maximal information about each object of database.
- VeryHigh – report also internal numbers for corrupted segments, pages, references.
In result you will see the report about diagnose. Something like this:
If diagnose does not find problems, at the top of the dialog you will see the corresponding message. Otherwise, the message will contain information that problems found.